Please respect the below rules for the safety of all persons who attend the sale, during the Covid-19 pandemic and until further notice.
1. Everyone at the sale must wear a mask.
2. A bidding group is a bidder and one person who will sign the bond, such as husband and wife, or bidder and banker etc.
3. Bidding groups shall stay six feet from each other and the Master Commissioner and staff.
4. No children under 18.
5. Please bring your own ink pen to sign the check and paperwork.
6. If you have a fever, dry cough, feel sick or have been exposed to anyone with Covid -19 then send someone else to bid and sign bond.