IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained herein is subject to error, the Master Commissioner's Office will not be held liable for any errors which might be on this website. For more accurate information on these properties, reference is made to the file on record at the Warren Circuit Clerk’s Office on the first floor of the Justice Center.
Please respect the below rules for the safety of all persons who attend the sale, during the Covid-19 pandemic and until further notice.
1. If you are unvaccinated, please continue to wear a mask if indoors.
2. A bidding group is a bidder and one person who will sign the bond, such as husband and wife, or bidder and banker etc.
3. Bidding groups shall stay six feet from each other and the Master Commissioner and staff.
4. Please bring your own ink pen to sign the check and paperwork.
5. If you have a fever, dry cough, feel sick or have been exposed to anyone with Covid -19 then send someone else to bid and sign bond.
Disclaimer: The information listed on this website and the presentation at the sale, may not be current or accurate. This office shall not be held liable for errors or human mistakes. We advise individuals not to make financial decisions or any decisions based on the information herein, the website in general, or the presentation at the sale. For accurate information regarding any of the properties or terms of the sale, refer to the Judgment and Order of Sale that is of record in the Warren Circuit Court, 1001 Center Street, Bowling Green, KY.